CAROLINAS ASIAN-AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
The Carolinas Asian-American Chamber of Commerce (CAACC) is the leading Asian organization in the greater
Charlotte metro region. The Chamber’s goals are to:
- Foster cooperation and interaction within the Asian communities and between the community at large in Charlotte and the Carolinas for the betterment of commerce, culture and communication.
- Promote, sponsor and support efforts to sustain our traditional heritages through excellence in business practice, education, volunteerism and public service.
The CAACC provides its members with:
- Workshops, seminars and conferences about trade and commerce
- Business networking and marketing opportunities
- Business consulting and promotion assistance
- International trade leads
MECKLENBURG COUNTY PARK AND RECREATION
The Mecklenburg County Park and Recreation Department is home to 210 parks and facilities located on more than 17,600 acres of parkland throughout Mecklenburg County. The department is also responsible for 27 recreation centers, 5 public golf courses, 3 indoor pools, 2 outdoor pools, 3 nature preserves, a public campground and disc golf course. For outdoor enthusiasts there are 33 miles of developed greenways and 147 miles of undeveloped greenways.
Mecklenburg Park and Recreation is also responsible for 11 nature preserves.
CHARLOTTE DRAGON BOAT ASSOCIATION
The Charlotte Dragon Boat Association (CDBA) promotes, organizes and sponsors Dragon Boat racing events and wasestablished to:
- Provide support for members to practice and train in dragon boating for fitness, enjoyment, and competition
- Promote team building, leadership, diversity enhancement, and cost-effective community sports and exercise
- Develop amateur athletes for national and international dragon boat competitions
- Provide education and instruction to the general public on dragon boating
- Promote cross-cultural communications throughout the Charlotte community via dragon boat events
VISIT LAKE NORMAN
Visit Lake Norman is a non-profit organization dedicated to positively impacting our local and regional economies through tourism. We are committed to generating economic benefits for our towns of Cornelius, Davidson, and Huntersville by bringing national and regional events to the area and by marketing our destination to the broadest base of potential visitors possible.
Visit Lake Norman is the destination marketing leader of the Lake Norman region, representing all communities through the promotion and development of our resources for the maximum economic benefit of our towns, businesses, and residents